- Digestive tract health
- Overall health, well-being and performance
- Feed intake, even during times of stress – animals start and stay on feed better, maintaining energy levels
- Feed efficiency and feed utilization
- Nutritional value of feeding program
- Hair coat and skin health
- Appearance – animals “bloom”
- Body condition
- Muscle growth, development, expression and tone
Increased feed efficiency and consumption at weaning and during times of stress. High protein- High Energy diet so that pigs bloom faster.
Dehulled Soybean Meal, Ground Corn, Dried Whey, Flaked Oat Groats, Brewers Yeast, Animal Fat and Vegetable Oil, Fish Meal, Monocalcium Phosphate, Dicalcium Phosphate, Calcium Carbonate, Choline Chloride, Iron Sulfate, Zinc Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Vitamin E Supplement, Vitamin B-12 Supplement, Copper Sulfate, Niacin, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin A Supplement, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex, Riboflavin, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Biotin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Ethylenediamine Dihydriodide, Thiamine Mononitrate, Sodium Selenite, Salt, Zinc Oxide, L-Lysine Monohydrochloride, Yeast Culture, Diatomaceous Earth, Natural and Artificial Flavors added, Brewers Dried Yeast, Dried Saccharomyces Cerevisiae Fermentation Solubles, Propionic Acid (a preservative), DL-Methionine Hydroxy Analogue, Zinc Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Yeast, Fermentation Solubles, L-Threonine, Dried Yucca Schidigera Powder.
Feed continuously as the sole ration. Provide plenty of fresh, clean water at all times.