- Digestive tract health
- Overall health, well-being and performance
- Feed intake, even during times of stress – animals start and stay on feed better, maintaining energy levels
- Feed efficiency and feed utilization
- Nutritional value of feeding program
- Hair coat and skin health
- Appearance – animals “bloom”
- Body condition
- Muscle growth, development, expression and tone
A perfect combination of Protein, Energy, and Lysine to maintain proper growth and muscle development without sacrificing body shape and depth.
|Crude Protein (Min.)||18.0%|
|Crude Fat (Min.)||7.2%|
|Crude Fiber (Max)||5.0%|
|Calcium (Min.)||0.7%||(Max) 1.2%|
|Sodium (Min.)||0.1%||(Max) 0.5%|
|Copper (Min.)||240 PPM|
|Zinc (Min.)||140 PPM|
Ground Corn, Dehulled Soybean Meal, Cracked Corn, Wheat Middlings, Rice Bran,Brewers Yeast, Animal Fat and Vegetable Oil, Canola Meal, Maize Distillers Dried Grains with Solubles, Calcium Carbonate, Monocalcium Phosphate, Dicalcium Phosphate, Salt, Choline Chloride, Iron Sulfate, Zinc Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Vitamin E Supplement, Vitamin B-12 Supplement, Copper Sulfate, Niacin, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin A Supplement, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex, Riboflavin, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Biotin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Ethylenediamine Dihydriodide, Thiamine Mononitrate, Sodium Selenite, L-Lysine Monohydrochloride, Yeast Culture, DL-Methionine Hydroxy Analogue, Diatomaceous Earth, Brewers Dried Yeast, Dried Saccharomyces Cerevisiae Fermentation Solubles, Dried Yucca Schidigera Powder.
Provide as sole ration to swine. Provide clean fresh water at all times.