- Digestive tract health
- Overall health, well-being and performance
- Feed intake, even during times of stress – animals start and stay on feed better, maintaining energy levels
- Feed efficiency and feed utilization
- Nutritional value of feeding program
- Hair coat and skin health
- Appearance – animals “bloom”
- Body condition
- Muscle growth, development, expression and tone
Designed to be fed to hogs that are too heavy muscled and need to soften up, without losing consumption and weight gain.
|Crude Protein (Min.)||15.0%|
|Crude Fat (Min.)||6.0%|
|Crude Fiber (Max)||5.0%|
|Calcium (Min.)||0.7%||(Max) 1.2%|
|Sodium (Min.)||0.1%||(Max) 0.5%|
|Copper (Min.)||150 PPM|
|Zinc (Min.)||140 PPM|
Ground Corn, Cracked Corn, Dehulled Soybean Meal, Wheat Middlings, Flaked Oat Groats, Brewers Yeast, Rice Bran, Canola Meal, Animal Fat and Vegetable Oil, Calcium Carbonate, Monocalcium Phosphate, Dicalcium Phosphate, Salt, Choline Chloride, Iron Sulfate, Zinc Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Vitamin E Supplement, Vitamin B-12 Supplement, Copper Sulfate, Niacin, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin A Supplement, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex, Riboflavin, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Biotin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Ethylenediamine Dihydriodide, Thiamine Mononitrate, Sodium Selenite, Yeast Culture, L-Lysine Monohydrochloride, Diatomaceous Earth, Brewers Dried Yeast, Dried Saccharomyces Cerevisiae Fermentation Solubles, DL-Methionine Hydroxy Analogue, Dried Yucca Schidigera Powder.
Feed continuously as sole ration. Provide plenty of fresh, clean water at all times.