- Digestive tract health
- Overall health, well-being and performance
- Feed intake, even during times of stress – animals start and stay on feed better, maintaining energy levels
- Feed efficiency and feed utilization
- Nutritional value of feeding program
- Hair coat and skin health
- Appearance – animals “bloom”
- Body condition
- Muscle growth, development, expression and tone
An easy-to-feed ration designed to perform well in most feeding situations. The perfect amount of fat and protein to promote both muscle development and body condition. 1/8” mini pellet for less waste and easier consumption.
For control of swine dysentery associated with Treponema hyodysenteriae on premises with a history of swine dysentery but where signs of the disease have not yet occurred, or following approved treatment of the disease condition.
Active Drug Ingredient
Bacitracin Methylene Disalicylate 250g/ton
Feed continuously as sole ration. Provide plenty of fresh, clean water at all times.
CAUTION: Diagnosis should be confirmed by a veterinarian when results are not satisfactory. Feed containing an approved level of Bacitracin Methylene Disalicylate should be the sole ration. Not for use in swine weighing more than 250 lbs.