- Digestive tract health
- Overall health, well-being and performance
- Feed intake, even during times of stress – animals start and stay on feed better, maintaining energy levels
- Feed efficiency and feed utilization
- Nutritional value of feeding program
- Hair coat and skin health
- Appearance – animals “bloom”
- Body condition
- Muscle growth, development, expression and tone
Designed to be fed to pigs who need more body condition and a “softer look” without giving up muscle tone. 1/8” mini pellet for less waste and easier consumption.
|Crude Protein (Min.)||15.0%|
|Crude Fat (Min.)||6.0%|
|Crude Fiber (Max)||4.5%|
|Calcium (Min.)||0.5%||(Max) )0.9%|
|Sodium (Min.)||0.1%||(Max) 0.5%|
|Zinc (Min.)||100 PPM|
Ground Corn, Dehulled Soybean Meal, Wheat Middlings, Flaked Oat Groats, Rice Bran, Brewers Dried Yeast, Animal Fat and Vegetable Oil, Calcium Carbonate, Monocalcium Phosphate, Dicalcium Phosphate, Salt, Choline Chloride, Iron Sulfate, Zinc Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Vitamin E Supplement, Vitamin B-12 Supplement, Copper Sulfate, Niacin, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin A Supplement, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex, Riboflavin, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3
Supplement, Biotin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Ethylenediamine Dihydriodide, Thiamine Mononitrate, Sodium Selenite, L-Lysine Monohydrochloride, Diatomaceous Earth, Propionic Acid (a preservative), L-Threonine, DL-Methionine Hydroxy Analogue, Natural and Artificial Flavors Added, Dried Yucca Schidigera Powder, Zinc Oxide, Fructooligosaccharide.
Feed continuously as the sole. Provide plenty of fresh, clean water at all times.